Blessed, Broken & Shared - Online Program
In this Online Program, Roy Petitfils, LPC, will help you deepen your understanding of who you are, grow in self acceptance and find meaningful ways to share your authentic self with others.
Part 1: "Blessed"
- What does it really mean to be "blessed?"
- Identify your spiritual gifts
- What is shame and how does it affect your life?
- Practical ways to reconnect with your true identity as God's beloved, blessed child.
Part 2: "Broken"
- What does it mean to "take up our cross?"
- The subtle ways we avoid our brokenness and how to move through it toward healing
- Understanding the many forms of grief- including but not limited to physical death
- Forgiveness-what it is and what its not and how to forgive
- Prayer- simple tips for beginning or deepening a prayer life
Part 3: "Shared:
- What does the blessing and the brokenness serve?
- Healthy approaches to sharing our light and our darkness in relationships and in community.
- Why vulnerability is essential to Christian living
- How to be appropriately vulnerable and establish healthy boundaries in relationships.
- Over three hours of live video recording of Roy leading this retreat at a parish.
- Companion teaching videos that expand on the themes presented in each part.
- Downloadable worksheets which include scripture passages, journaling questions and key points from each of the three sections.
All proceeds support Today's Teenager, a non-profit ministry, which provides spiritual and mental health resources and services to teenagers and families who cannot afford them.